Last minute weekend trip to N.O for two. Hotel was busy at checking but two front desk staff members were still extra friendly. Think front desk guys name was Jeff who even pulled out a map to suggest some great local eats (like Lucy's for burgers). Close to and Casino so a little walk to Burbon Street (about 4 blocks) but do easy walk. Was upgraded to a suite at check-in and room came with bed, sofa, full fridge extra clean. Bed was extra comfortable only issue was came down to breakfast an hour before close and they were already out of lots of things like grits and hashbrowns and need an extra waffle maker because the line was extra long for waffles. Breakfast area was nice and clean but need to cook more if that much time left for breakfast ending also pool area small. Great price, friendly service, clean rooms so now has moved to one of my top hotel choices in New Orleans.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites New Orleans Hotel
- Staybridge Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Staybridge Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear Valued Guest, Welcome to the New Orleans Staybridge Suites, where we're more than just your typical New Orleans Hotel! The goal of our team is to make you feel like you're staying with family while in New Orleans. Whether you're here for business or pleasure, your comfort is our top priority. So, get comfortable in one of our spacious studio, one or two bedroom suites! Then, come and join our family for our complimentary, full American breakfast buffet, featuring both hot and cold items. We also invite you to take advantage of our laundry facilities, fitness center, wifi internet access and 24 hour business center, all offered at no additional cost. At the end of your day, join our family for our famous Sundowner Reception. Our reception, which is offered to all our guests Tuesday through Thursday on a complimentary basis, includes beer, wine, soft drinks and a light meal. Due to our perfect location, the New Orleans Staybridge Suites is considered to be both a French Quarter Hotel as well as a Downtown New Orleans Hotel. No need to rent a car while here because our upscale, all suites hotel is located across the street from Harrah's Casino, blocks from the French Quarter and within walking distance to many restaurants and attractions, including Riverwalk, Convention Center and the Superdome, home to the New Orleans Saints. So sit back, relax and enjoy all the comforts of home!Sincerely,Your New Orleans Staybridge Suites Family ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Staybridge Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.