Second stay at a staybridge. Found the room to be large and comfortable. The room had everything you would need for an extended stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Was surprised that they don't keep coffee going all day at the breakfast area, the other staybridge we stayed at did. Decent pool, but if your looking to sun bathe you will only have a small window each day to do this since the pool is in between buildings. The evening reception food was very nice, but not offered Friday through Sunday which I think lowers the value for a stay here. Also no house keeping on weekends which again lowers the value for the price. One nice touch is a free guest laundry. Machines we clean and of good quality. The French Quarter is an easy walk from the hotel which makes it very convenient to stay here. We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear Valued Guest, Welcome to the New Orleans Staybridge Suites, where we're more than just your typical New Orleans Hotel! The goal of our team is to make you feel like you're staying with family while in New Orleans. Whether you're here for business or pleasure, your comfort is our top priority. So, get comfortable in one of our spacious studio, one or two bedroom suites! Then, come and join our family for our complimentary, full American breakfast buffet, featuring both hot and cold items. We also invite you to take advantage of our laundry facilities, fitness center, wifi internet access and 24 hour business center, all offered at no additional cost. At the end of your day, join our family for our famous Sundowner Reception. Our reception, which is offered to all our guests Tuesday through Thursday on a complimentary basis, includes beer, wine, soft drinks and a light meal. Due to our perfect location, the New Orleans Staybridge Suites is considered to be both a French Quarter Hotel as well as a Downtown New Orleans Hotel. No need to rent a car while here because our upscale, all suites hotel is located across the street from Harrah's Casino, blocks from the French Quarter and within walking distance to many restaurants and attractions, including Riverwalk, Convention Center and the Superdome, home to the New Orleans Saints. So sit back, relax and enjoy all the comforts of home!Sincerely,Your New Orleans Staybridge Suites Family ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, AAA Travel Services, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Otel, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Staybridge Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Staybridge Suites