Full disclosure - I have traveled extensively with my husband, whose employer housed us in top tier hotels. So, yes, I am spoiled. However, objectively, this is a very average place. Let's begin. We had a "non-smoking" room, but when we entered it, it was obvious that a lot of pot had recently been smoked in that room. Housekeeping did take care of it by placing an ionizer in the room while we were out and the air was cleared. The hot breakfast bar was not very good. Orange juice was Tang,scrambled eggs were rubbery, grits were instant, fruit was canned. There were fresh apples and decent coffee. The light switch in the bathroom had a lot of black whatever so I cleaned it myself. The soap dish in the shower had a few very curly hairs on it. Ewww. The room was very dark and faced an office building which was in very close proximity. The windows of the hotel were not mirrored. Would I stay here again? No.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear Valued Guest, Welcome to the New Orleans Staybridge Suites, where we're more than just your typical New Orleans Hotel! The goal of our team is to make you feel like you're staying with family while in New Orleans. Whether you're here for business or pleasure, your comfort is our top priority. So, get comfortable in one of our spacious studio, one or two bedroom suites! Then, come and join our family for our complimentary, full American breakfast buffet, featuring both hot and cold items. We also invite you to take advantage of our laundry facilities, fitness center, wifi internet access and 24 hour business center, all offered at no additional cost. At the end of your day, join our family for our famous Sundowner Reception. Our reception, which is offered to all our guests Tuesday through Thursday on a complimentary basis, includes beer, wine, soft drinks and a light meal. Due to our perfect location, the New Orleans Staybridge Suites is considered to be both a French Quarter Hotel as well as a Downtown New Orleans Hotel. No need to rent a car while here because our upscale, all suites hotel is located across the street from Harrah's Casino, blocks from the French Quarter and within walking distance to many restaurants and attractions, including Riverwalk, Convention Center and the Superdome, home to the New Orleans Saints. So sit back, relax and enjoy all the comforts of home!Sincerely,Your New Orleans Staybridge Suites Family ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Staybridge Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Staybridge Suites