Located in the heart of bustling downtown and the French quarter, the Staybridge Suites New Orleans is within easy walking distance of the French Quarter attractions including Bourbon Street. We prepaid for our suite for three days 2 weeks ahead of time. After taking a cruise we arrived early for our stay. Our room was not ready so the clerk stored our luggage and asked us to return in the afternoon when our room would be ready. She also asked if we would like to talk to the concierge about our time in New Orleans. What a plus Myra the concierge adds to the Staybridge. (We wish to thank Myra for spending time with us on our first day. We sincerely appreciate the time she spent reviewing our likes and recommending places to visit, restaurants and tours that we would enjoy. Her advice was very helpful and gave us a new perspective on New Orleans.) We returned around two o’clock to a very pleasant and friendly staff and were given a large room with a sitting room including coffeepot, refrigerator, range, dishes, cups, and dishwasher (unfortunately the TV was off in the sleeping area so we couldn’t hear the TV from the sofa). Included with our stay was a hot or cold breakfast in a very clean dining area. The hotel’s public areas were very clean, and the room was cleaned the second day with a towel change every day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear Valued Guest, Welcome to the New Orleans Staybridge Suites, where we're more than just your typical New Orleans Hotel! The goal of our team is to make you feel like you're staying with family while in New Orleans. Whether you're here for business or pleasure, your comfort is our top priority. So, get comfortable in one of our spacious studio, one or two bedroom suites! Then, come and join our family for our complimentary, full American breakfast buffet, featuring both hot and cold items. We also invite you to take advantage of our laundry facilities, fitness center, wifi internet access and 24 hour business center, all offered at no additional cost. At the end of your day, join our family for our famous Sundowner Reception. Our reception, which is offered to all our guests Tuesday through Thursday on a complimentary basis, includes beer, wine, soft drinks and a light meal. Due to our perfect location, the New Orleans Staybridge Suites is considered to be both a French Quarter Hotel as well as a Downtown New Orleans Hotel. No need to rent a car while here because our upscale, all suites hotel is located across the street from Harrah's Casino, blocks from the French Quarter and within walking distance to many restaurants and attractions, including Riverwalk, Convention Center and the Superdome, home to the New Orleans Saints. So sit back, relax and enjoy all the comforts of home!Sincerely,Your New Orleans Staybridge Suites Family ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Staybridge Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Staybridge Suites