I originally booked the room for a Friday and Saturday night, but then changed it to just Saturday but asked if we could check in early and was told yes!! We arrived at noon on Saturday and was told they had no rooms ready we asked if we could park the car and was told it was 33 dollars to park something we were not told when we made the reservation, the parking area is an adventure to say the least, very hard to navigate. When returned to the hotel at 3 and still our room was not ready, but they did offer to upgrade us to a room that was ready which was nice. We got to our room and the keys would not work after two trips to the front desk they sent someone to fix the door. I have a medical issue and have to keep things cold, needless to say the refrigerator wasn't working they sent someone to fix it, when we returned from going out it still wasn't working, I had to go get ice and put things in a cooler. They did move us to another room, the refridgerator was cool but not cold, had to put things in the freezer which didn't even freeze. Now to the breakfast it was ok, my children had to wait in line for 30 mins for waffles, their needs to be a staff member in the area the lady in front of them remade her waffle several times becomes it would tear and didn't seem to care that there was a line behind her. When we checked out they did refund the parking, I paid in cash for the room and I checked my card that night and had two charges on my card totaling 58 dollars. Which they claim will be refunded! I always pay cash for my hotel stays and have NEVER had a hotel card my card for something I paid in advance for!!!!! If we go back to New Orleans I will not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear Valued Guest, Welcome to the New Orleans Staybridge Suites, where we're more than just your typical New Orleans Hotel! The goal of our team is to make you feel like you're staying with family while in New Orleans. Whether you're here for business or pleasure, your comfort is our top priority. So, get comfortable in one of our spacious studio, one or two bedroom suites! Then, come and join our family for our complimentary, full American breakfast buffet, featuring both hot and cold items. We also invite you to take advantage of our laundry facilities, fitness center, wifi internet access and 24 hour business center, all offered at no additional cost. At the end of your day, join our family for our famous Sundowner Reception. Our reception, which is offered to all our guests Tuesday through Thursday on a complimentary basis, includes beer, wine, soft drinks and a light meal. Due to our perfect location, the New Orleans Staybridge Suites is considered to be both a French Quarter Hotel as well as a Downtown New Orleans Hotel. No need to rent a car while here because our upscale, all suites hotel is located across the street from Harrah's Casino, blocks from the French Quarter and within walking distance to many restaurants and attractions, including Riverwalk, Convention Center and the Superdome, home to the New Orleans Saints. So sit back, relax and enjoy all the comforts of home!Sincerely,Your New Orleans Staybridge Suites Family ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotwire, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Staybridge Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Staybridge Suites