The location alone makes this hotel a good option -- it is within easy walking distance to the French Quarter and the bus line and street cars are easily available. But what really made me want to stay here again was the staff. The front desk staff was courteous, efficient, and enthusiastic about our visit. We stayed for a week and every day they saw us, they addressed us by our names, asked what we did each day, and offered other suggestions to help personalize our visit. The concierge just seemed delighted to give us inside "tips" to certain tourist attractions and restaurants. The breakfasts were fine -- not gourmet, but enough to get us started off each day. The Social Hour in the evenings, though, they were amazing! The Red Beans and Rice served was as good as what I ate at Felix's in the French Quarter and the wine was quite good! The kitchens had the basics needed -- dishware, pots, pans, cutlery, plates, and glassware -- we cooked eggs and used the refrigerator and microwave to heat up our leftovers from the various restaurants as snacks when we relaxed in the living room together. This is a wonderful place to stay. I highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear Valued Guest, Welcome to the New Orleans Staybridge Suites, where we're more than just your typical New Orleans Hotel! The goal of our team is to make you feel like you're staying with family while in New Orleans. Whether you're here for business or pleasure, your comfort is our top priority. So, get comfortable in one of our spacious studio, one or two bedroom suites! Then, come and join our family for our complimentary, full American breakfast buffet, featuring both hot and cold items. We also invite you to take advantage of our laundry facilities, fitness center, wifi internet access and 24 hour business center, all offered at no additional cost. At the end of your day, join our family for our famous Sundowner Reception. Our reception, which is offered to all our guests Tuesday through Thursday on a complimentary basis, includes beer, wine, soft drinks and a light meal. Due to our perfect location, the New Orleans Staybridge Suites is considered to be both a French Quarter Hotel as well as a Downtown New Orleans Hotel. No need to rent a car while here because our upscale, all suites hotel is located across the street from Harrah's Casino, blocks from the French Quarter and within walking distance to many restaurants and attractions, including Riverwalk, Convention Center and the Superdome, home to the New Orleans Saints. So sit back, relax and enjoy all the comforts of home!Sincerely,Your New Orleans Staybridge Suites Family ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Staybridge Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Staybridge Suites