Hotel offers excellent service. Staff at check-in polite and friendly, rooms are spacious and clean. We were quite surprise that there was no noise from adjoining rooms. Our suite had a kitchenette with fridge, microwave and dishwasher and a small dining area. Found internet connection slow to logon, but overall good quality. TV selection excellent. Complimentary breakfast good, however staff appeared to be less than enthusiastic to serve or clean up. Evening cocktail hour offered beer and wine and appetizers, however once again staff appeared to be less than enthusiastic to serve or even open up the white or red wine. This is based on our three day stay with the hotel. The lady who looked after the concierge service was a true delight - who went above and beyond her duties. In the morning, she went around to the guests in the breakfast area and lounge area to see if she could help guests in planning their stay in New Orleans (She definitely should be award the employee of the week, month and year award - a true ambassador for the hotel.) Hotel is located about a block and a half from Canal Street, with easy access to French Quarter. Mothers restaurant across the street is always good for lunch or dinner.
Drawback would be no complimentary shuttle to airport or cruise ships. A great hotel to stay at, would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear Valued Guest, Welcome to the New Orleans Staybridge Suites, where we're more than just your typical New Orleans Hotel! The goal of our team is to make you feel like you're staying with family while in New Orleans. Whether you're here for business or pleasure, your comfort is our top priority. So, get comfortable in one of our spacious studio, one or two bedroom suites! Then, come and join our family for our complimentary, full American breakfast buffet, featuring both hot and cold items. We also invite you to take advantage of our laundry facilities, fitness center, wifi internet access and 24 hour business center, all offered at no additional cost. At the end of your day, join our family for our famous Sundowner Reception. Our reception, which is offered to all our guests Tuesday through Thursday on a complimentary basis, includes beer, wine, soft drinks and a light meal. Due to our perfect location, the New Orleans Staybridge Suites is considered to be both a French Quarter Hotel as well as a Downtown New Orleans Hotel. No need to rent a car while here because our upscale, all suites hotel is located across the street from Harrah's Casino, blocks from the French Quarter and within walking distance to many restaurants and attractions, including Riverwalk, Convention Center and the Superdome, home to the New Orleans Saints. So sit back, relax and enjoy all the comforts of home!Sincerely,Your New Orleans Staybridge Suites Family ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Staybridge Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Staybridge Suites