This compact little home away from home, with its small kitchen and welcoming common room downstairs, is just right if you are spending three or four days in The Big Easy. Just off Canal Street, it is far enough from the craziness of the French Quarter to serve as a refuge while being central enough for easy access to all of this great city -- Magazine Street, the up-and-coming Warehouse District, River Walk, Marigny and Frenchmen, and Uptown. And great places you might not otherwise visit, like the Wine Institute of New Orleans (WINO) with its dozens of wines for the tasting, are just around the corner. While you give up the charm and personal touches of the B&Bs where we normally stay (i.e. Royal Street Courtyard), Staybridge happily accepts dogs (with a small deposit) and does its best to remain friendly and welcoming, providing appies and wine some evenings and always available coffee in the common room. Not everything is perfect -- the morning breakfasts are pretty motel chain predictable, and (pet peeve notice) it irks me that they use environmentally unfriendly Styrofoam plates and plastic cutlery and glasses. Come on, folks; how much does a dishwasher cost. Nice place I would definitely stay at again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear Valued Guest, Welcome to the New Orleans Staybridge Suites, where we're more than just your typical New Orleans Hotel! The goal of our team is to make you feel like you're staying with family while in New Orleans. Whether you're here for business or pleasure, your comfort is our top priority. So, get comfortable in one of our spacious studio, one or two bedroom suites! Then, come and join our family for our complimentary, full American breakfast buffet, featuring both hot and cold items. We also invite you to take advantage of our laundry facilities, fitness center, wifi internet access and 24 hour business center, all offered at no additional cost. At the end of your day, join our family for our famous Sundowner Reception. Our reception, which is offered to all our guests Tuesday through Thursday on a complimentary basis, includes beer, wine, soft drinks and a light meal. Due to our perfect location, the New Orleans Staybridge Suites is considered to be both a French Quarter Hotel as well as a Downtown New Orleans Hotel. No need to rent a car while here because our upscale, all suites hotel is located across the street from Harrah's Casino, blocks from the French Quarter and within walking distance to many restaurants and attractions, including Riverwalk, Convention Center and the Superdome, home to the New Orleans Saints. So sit back, relax and enjoy all the comforts of home!Sincerely,Your New Orleans Staybridge Suites Family ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Staybridge Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Staybridge Suites