This hotel provides a perfect resting place while you explore New Orleans. Happy Hour means free beer and wine on certain nights in the lobby. Proximity to the Convention Center and the French Quarter means that you can exist here without needing to rent a car. If you choose to walk to most destinations, you'll also save parking fees, which can add up. Parking is available across the street; however, you 'll wind up paying between $30 and $40 a day for this privilege. The hotel is super clean and quiet. We used our in-room refrigerator and microwave daily. You can have breakfast in the dining room, and this includes a variety of eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, juices and other items. Consider taking an apple or banana up to your room for a late night snack! The hotel is surprisingly affordable when you compare it to neighboring properties. It is located right across the street from "Mother's" and you won't want to miss out on some authentic New Orleans cuisine there, including the baked ham. The surrounding streets are funky eclectic, and safe. You can easily walk to the World War II museum. If you have children who are picky, you'll find plenty of familiar foods in the Staybridge Pantry or you can walk a ways down the street to find a Subway or Wendy's. The French Market is an easy and pleasant walk. At no time during our stay did we have issues with safety. We were also able to book some tours that picked us up right in front of our hotel. The staff there is awesome - dedicated to making your stay pleasant and comfortable. They are friendly and accommodating. If you are traveling with family members, this is the way to go! There is also a small, outdoors swimming pool located off of the dining room. You will find this hotel to be a cool, pleasant respite while you get to know the city. When I head back to New Orleans, I'm staying here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear Valued Guest, Welcome to the New Orleans Staybridge Suites, where we're more than just your typical New Orleans Hotel! The goal of our team is to make you feel like you're staying with family while in New Orleans. Whether you're here for business or pleasure, your comfort is our top priority. So, get comfortable in one of our spacious studio, one or two bedroom suites! Then, come and join our family for our complimentary, full American breakfast buffet, featuring both hot and cold items. We also invite you to take advantage of our laundry facilities, fitness center, wifi internet access and 24 hour business center, all offered at no additional cost. At the end of your day, join our family for our famous Sundowner Reception. Our reception, which is offered to all our guests Tuesday through Thursday on a complimentary basis, includes beer, wine, soft drinks and a light meal. Due to our perfect location, the New Orleans Staybridge Suites is considered to be both a French Quarter Hotel as well as a Downtown New Orleans Hotel. No need to rent a car while here because our upscale, all suites hotel is located across the street from Harrah's Casino, blocks from the French Quarter and within walking distance to many restaurants and attractions, including Riverwalk, Convention Center and the Superdome, home to the New Orleans Saints. So sit back, relax and enjoy all the comforts of home!Sincerely,Your New Orleans Staybridge Suites Family ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Staybridge Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Staybridge Suites