Great B&B in NO. Parking for guests. Pets allowed. Best breakfast ever anywhere. we stayed in the Americana Cottage in the back as we had our little Yorkie with us. Cutest little cottage with a porch. Peter is very personable, makes breakfast to order and he makes the BEST hashbrowns. Actually all the breakfst food is good--be prepared to overeat. We did not need any food until dinnertime. We really want to go back and stay again. It is within walking distance of the French Quarter. We walked it at night and did not feel scared. It is a bit of a walk but not exhausting. We would highly recommend this B&B. Cute and friendly onsite dog, forgot his name.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not your normal Bed and Breakfast. The Five Continents is a reflection of the owners' world travels and life experiences. Both the founding and current owners have lived in or visited five of the seven continents of the world, hence the name. Located just six blocks from the French Quarter down the historic Esplanade and close to the Race Track at the Fairgrounds where the world famous New Orleans Jazz Festival is held, the Five Continents is perfectly situated for a memorable visit to the "Big Easy". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Five Continents Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Five Continents b&b
- 5 Continents Bed And Breakfast
- Five Continents Hotel New Orleans