The stay at the 5 continents B&B was more thann pleasant. We stayed over New Year's which is probably not the best time to spend in New Orleans due to the party crowd and the traditional football game. Nevertheless the accomodation was really nice. With old historic furniture. Peter and Walter, the owners, were very friednly and nice. The breakfast was awesome! I really enjoyed that the B&B is not in the middle of the French Quarter but on a street that is more quiet. We were ten people and we felt really like at home. So if I ever come back to New Orleans - which I certainly will - I will stay there again for sure!
- Also Known As:
- 5 Continents Bed And Breakfast
- Five Continents Hotel New Orleans
- Five Continents Hotel
- Five Continents b&b
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not your normal Bed and Breakfast. The Five Continents is a reflection of the owners' world travels and life experiences. Both the founding and current owners have lived in or visited five of the seven continents of the world, hence the name. Located just six blocks from the French Quarter down the historic Esplanade and close to the Race Track at the Fairgrounds where the world famous New Orleans Jazz Festival is held, the Five Continents is perfectly situated for a memorable visit to the "Big Easy". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Five Continents Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.