Stayed for honeymoon after Hurricane Sandy delayed our arrival. Our host, Peter, was very accommodating, helping us to reschedule and working with us along the way. When other guests cancelled at the last minute due to the storm, we were upgraded to the best room in the house. Breakfast was delicious. His dog is very friendly. The location is within walking distance to the French Quarter and Frenchman Street -- though the B&B is situated in a somewhat shady area of Esplanade Ave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not your normal Bed and Breakfast. The Five Continents is a reflection of the owners' world travels and life experiences. Both the founding and current owners have lived in or visited five of the seven continents of the world, hence the name. Located just six blocks from the French Quarter down the historic Esplanade and close to the Race Track at the Fairgrounds where the world famous New Orleans Jazz Festival is held, the Five Continents is perfectly situated for a memorable visit to the "Big Easy". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Five Continents Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Five Continents b&b
- 5 Continents Bed And Breakfast
- Five Continents Hotel New Orleans