My wife and I came to NOLA for our 20th wedding anniversary and stayed at the Five Continents B&B. We stayed in the cottage in the back and had a wonderful time. The entire B&B is just wonderful and Peter the proprietor is very kind and accommodating. The main floor/dining room is just wonderful and very well maintained. The spicy omelet was my favorite and breakfast everyday was wonderful.
We did not have a car, but there is plenty of parking. It is a short walk/cab from the quarter.
We had a wonderful week and did not want to return home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not your normal Bed and Breakfast. The Five Continents is a reflection of the owners' world travels and life experiences. Both the founding and current owners have lived in or visited five of the seven continents of the world, hence the name. Located just six blocks from the French Quarter down the historic Esplanade and close to the Race Track at the Fairgrounds where the world famous New Orleans Jazz Festival is held, the Five Continents is perfectly situated for a memorable visit to the "Big Easy". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Five Continents Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 5 Continents Bed And Breakfast
- Five Continents Hotel New Orleans
- Five Continents b&b