I stayed here for two nights in mid-July during a quick visit to New Orleans. Very convenient to the French Quarter and most other NO attractions. The house is large and well appointed, with private parking and lots of places to lounge. The rooms are creative, clean, and large. Very comfortable beds, great breakfast, friendly people. And a quiet neighborhood. Yes, the TVs are small, but if you are in New Orleans, why are you watching TV?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not your normal Bed and Breakfast. The Five Continents is a reflection of the owners' world travels and life experiences. Both the founding and current owners have lived in or visited five of the seven continents of the world, hence the name. Located just six blocks from the French Quarter down the historic Esplanade and close to the Race Track at the Fairgrounds where the world famous New Orleans Jazz Festival is held, the Five Continents is perfectly situated for a memorable visit to the "Big Easy". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Five Continents Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Five Continents Hotel New Orleans
- Five Continents b&b
- 5 Continents Bed And Breakfast