One of the best finds in NOLA. Beautiful interiors, 4-star breakfasts, great location and the class and charm of its host. Would love to keep this my own secret get-away but that would be selfish. The gated parking is another plus, but even if we had to park on the street, we'd still love this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not your normal Bed and Breakfast. The Five Continents is a reflection of the owners' world travels and life experiences. Both the founding and current owners have lived in or visited five of the seven continents of the world, hence the name. Located just six blocks from the French Quarter down the historic Esplanade and close to the Race Track at the Fairgrounds where the world famous New Orleans Jazz Festival is held, the Five Continents is perfectly situated for a memorable visit to the "Big Easy". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Five Continents Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Five Continents Hotel New Orleans
- Five Continents b&b
- 5 Continents Bed And Breakfast