This was the first B&B my fiance and I stayed in. After a little snafu with check-in (Expedia says 2 p.m. but the B&B's website says 3), everything went extremely well. The house is very nice, and the Eurasian Suite was plenty big for the two of us, offering two rooms and a big bathroom. The breakfast that was served each morning was very good as well. Peter is a very nice man and he does a good job of making you feel at home. Thanks for a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not your normal Bed and Breakfast. The Five Continents is a reflection of the owners' world travels and life experiences. Both the founding and current owners have lived in or visited five of the seven continents of the world, hence the name. Located just six blocks from the French Quarter down the historic Esplanade and close to the Race Track at the Fairgrounds where the world famous New Orleans Jazz Festival is held, the Five Continents is perfectly situated for a memorable visit to the "Big Easy". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Five Continents Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 5 Continents Bed And Breakfast
- Five Continents Hotel New Orleans
- Five Continents b&b