Harrah's is a beautiful, upscale hotel to stay, especially if you are leaving or arriving from a cruise. It is very close. If you are able to stay on one of the top floors, you will have a beautiful view. Our room faced the Mississippi River and we could watch ships coming and going.
The rooms are very comfortable; the bedding is devine for a good nights sleep.Surprisingly, you do need to pay for wi-fi if you want to use it. There is a tunnel to use to get to the casino across the street. That is a very nice security feature and also protects you from the weather if it is unkind.
The Riverwalk and Mall are nearby; however the French Market is a good walk.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, AAA Travel Services, Expedia, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Harrah's New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs New Orleans Hotel
- Harrahs New Orleans Casino New Orleans