When checking in there is no clear sign where to go for the valet parking, though the employees where very nice. Sign in is like being in a line at the bank. No frills here. When we went to the room the key didn't work. It took 20 mins for someone to come open the door and by that time my husband went down to the desk and got another key. The Security guy was very nice and said sorry it took so long, he was on another floor doing the same thing for someone else. Key Problems. The room was King Deluxe, nice, bed comfortable, pillows lacking, bathroom, nothing fancy, standard. We were told the room faced the river, but really it faced the courtyard. AND what was the Train at 3AM! We stayed one night after an Event that was in town. We got a good rate from the event so if you look at it that way, it was great. Full price, not so much. Unless you take the trolley, the walk to the center of the Quarter is aways, make sure you have comfortable shoes.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Harrah's New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs New Orleans Hotel
- Harrahs New Orleans Casino New Orleans