We really love going to Harrah's Properties across the country (Caesars Brands now) because I am a Diamond Member and we get a lot of comps. We loved the actual Hotel room and the wonderful view. We stayed on the 22nd floor facing the Mississippi River and it was a wonderful view. The room was very spacious with a love seat, chair, coffee table, king bed with 2 night stands, desk and chair, refrigerator, 32" TV and coffee pot. The bathroom was very nice with a large soaking tub, separate shower, toilet area in its own room and bathrobes. We liked when you turned on the do not disturb switch it lit up and disabled the door bell and you didn't have to mess with a door hanger.
The main thing that I really hated was the $34.00 a day for valet. However, we did park in the parking garage the next 3 days we were there and with my Diamond Card they comped it. I assume if you show play in their casino you would get it comped anyway.
The Casino slots were some of the tightest I have ever played and all the table games are $10.00 minimum; which is fine for most games, but when you like to play Caribbean Stud or Let It Ride like I do, that means you can have $40.00 or more out on the table per hand, which can get pretty pricy if you don't win anything. I have never been to a casino where I didn't win anything worth talking about on the slots. I play between $1.00 to $3.00 per spin and never won anything really to talk about...which is very rare for me. I just felt like I was throwing money out the window and doubt I will return to this casino. I loved the room, but was very disappointed in the parking fees and the play you get for your gambling money. There are just way too many other nice Casinos to go to in the Central US where you get real play for your money and that is what gambling is all about.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AAA Travel Services, Travelocity, Amex, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Harrah's New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs New Orleans Hotel
- Harrahs New Orleans Casino New Orleans