Harrahs Hotel in New Orleans is a little older than the one in Cherokee but the room was clean. They need to update to flat screen TV's. The buffet food was good but overpriced. Choose McAlisters or Fuddruckers instead inside the casino. We tried Besh steakhouse and the food was subpar. Really not wirth the money and the service was less than great. It seemed to take a really long time to get food. Husband had to send back his steak twice. It could have been this particular day tho so don't let this stop you from giving it a try. We did not try Ruths Chris.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Harrah's New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs New Orleans Hotel
- Harrahs New Orleans Casino New Orleans