This Harrah's is located very conveniently to the French Quarter without all the noise. The room is spacious and clean with only minor issues. The bed comfort was excellent. There is a separate shower area from the tub, plenty of bathroom counter space and a separate room area for the toilet. The hotel has a casino across the street but an underground walkway so you do not have to actually walk across the street. There are plenty of restaurants but I'd recommend others in town, although the bar in Manning's is a must do if you want a drink. My complaints are: 1- The check in was at 4:00, I arrived at 2:45 and they wanted an extra $30 to get into the room then. I came back later and although I had reserved a King bed I was put into a room with a queen bed. 2- When I got out of the elevator to get to my room there were a lot of crumbs on the floor. The problem was the crumbs were still there the next day at 10:00am. The staff was at all times very friendly and helpful. All in all I would recommend this hotel if you are coming to New Orleans.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Harrah's New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs New Orleans Hotel
- Harrahs New Orleans Casino New Orleans