Our Harrah's room was spacious and clean. The hotel is just a short walk to Canal Street or the French Quarter. The riverfront streetcar line is just across the street, as well, so it's easy to get to Jackson Square or the French Market. Close to the attractions, but not in the midst of what can be some craziness at night.
The front desk staff is super friendly. In fact, everyone at both the hotel and the adjacent casino really embodied the principles of southern hospitality.
This is a large, modern property, though. There's nothing about it that makes it "New Orleans" in design or mood. If you're OK with that, then this is a good choice. If, though, you're looking for a NOLA atmosphere, you might consider other hotels.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Amex, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Harrah's New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs New Orleans Hotel
- Harrahs New Orleans Casino New Orleans