I stayed for a conference at this hotel. It is within walking distance to the French Quarter and right near the Riverfront. It is connected to the Casino, of course, and the Casino is nice.
The lobby is not huge, but the staff is friendly. I had reserved a king room. I was told on checking in that they did not have any more king rooms. I was told I had no choice but to take 2 queens as there were no upgrades available. At least they gave me a higher floor facing the river.
The room was nice. The TV, fridge and safe are well hidden in a closet like area facing the bed. Next to it is the actual cost. The room stayed cool and you could hear very little noise. Housekeeping did a good job. The bed was very comfortable. The only downside is there is no desk at all. Bathroom was large with a stand up shower and a nice tub as well.
Plenty of places to eat. Either walk to the French Quarter, of course, or there is plenty right there either in the Casino or near the casino. Mother's is just a block away, too.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Harrah's New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs New Orleans Hotel
- Harrahs New Orleans Casino New Orleans