“hilarious and informative” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #34 of 204 Activities in New Orleans
Type: Walking tours, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: At NOLA TOUR GUY all our tours are free. How can we do this? We are so sure you will enjoy our historic walking tours that you will gladly and generously tip our guides. It’s the best guarantee in the business. Nola Tour Guy offers no novelty "ghost" or "vampire" tours, only the real history brought to life by our passionate guides. Join us, you won’t be disappointed.
Bellingham, Washington, United States
“hilarious and informative”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Davy was an excellent guide. Where else can you get history and hot spots wrapped in delicious cheesy jokes and a funny looking hat. I tipped him 30 bucks I liked it so much.

Visited April 2013

Milton, Massachusetts, United States
“Great tour!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

NOLA tour guy provides a very fun & interesting tour of the French Quarter. He shared lots of very interesting historical tidbits and in a very humorous way. Great tour for corporate groups. Would highly recommend!!!

Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
“Great info --”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Tour was fun and informative. Our guide is relatively new to the city, but really knows his stuff. He has lots of stories both old and new. Thanks, Tour Guy!

“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

NOLA Tour Guy is hands down the BEST tour guide in the city of New Orleans. David is smart, witty, fun, and most importantly passionate and knowledgeable about New Orleans! He truly brings his tales to life.

My fiance and I brought a group of 12 high school students to the French Quarter during spring break and David was a godsend. Talk about a diamond in the rough! Not only did he provide an in-depth look at the rich history, culture, and architecture of New Orleans, but he tailored his presentation to our interests and kept the kids hooked for a full 90 minute tour! (a feat to be sure!! ;-)

I would recommend NOLA Tour Guy to anyone and everyone interested in learning more about New Orleans. Whether you have a large group of students or just your special someone, NOLA Tour Guy is the way to go! Be sure to tip well, he earns it!!

Glover Park, District of Columbia, United States
“Awesome introduction to NoLa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I found David's tour through Couchsurfing.org.
So glad I did. He was a great tour guide and the tour was a really great way to be introduced to the city. Aside from his extensive knowledge and great story telling, he also recommended some places for me to visit based on my interests, and he was right on.
Thanks David!