“Magnolia” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #76 of 146 New Orleans B&B and Inns
New England
“Magnolia”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

We are in the middle of a five day stay at Magnolia Mansion, a couple not necessarily seeking a romantic location. I feel I must pipe up and say that this is definitely not a place for "cool mama" (see review below) to stay. We are quite content, have a SO comfortable bed, love the location, find the house very eclectically New Orleans. I will review further in a few days after leaving.

Room Tip: Found "Mardi Gras" unpretentious and comfortable.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
NewOrleansMsMagnolia, Owner at Magnolia Mansion, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Thank you for sharing your thoughts regarding what we have to offer you and other travelers. I especially appreciate your acknowledging Magnolia Mansion to be “eclectically New Orleans” and the comfort of your bed. When I decided to decorate each of the Guest rooms with a unique theme, my intention was for people to know they are in definitely in New Orleans. I want them to realize this when they first open their eyes in the morning to put a smile on their face. Until next time…Safe Travels.

103 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Potomac, MD
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

Let me start by saying, this was not our first choice and we booked this place due to it's proximity to Tulane ...we happened to snag the last and only room available, The Napoleon Room. The pros: the room and property were clean, Tim, the manager was nothing but nice and courtious. There was plenty of on street parking and location was good.

Now to the not so good...on first impression for a property in the Garden District, you were greeted with scruby grounds and a front door flanked by fake plants faded to a sickly unnatural color. Hello, isn't this supposed to be the Garden District! The style and decor was a bad rendition of the victorian period with a collection of dusty artificial flowers, gold spray paint, uncomfortable reproduction furniture and a garrish red grand hallway that literally took your breath away in a bad way. I didn't know you could get that much bright red in one room. I understand this might be alot of people's cup of tea and idea of "fancy", no problem. You can tell this mansion has beautiful bones and architecture with so much potential but just fell flat on so many points and has clearly seen better days. The place feels and smells like an old funeral home that has seen better days and I don't understand who would find this place "romantic". To be honest, from the pictures, I kind of expected this and because we really just needed a room, I was willing to accept all that, had it not been for the fact how poorly thought out and uncomfortable our room turned out to be. We stayed here for 2 nights and I would have complained or asked to move to another room, but the few times we happened to see Tim, there were other people around and out of respect I would not want to do so publicly. Nor were there any open rooms. If you come here, think twice about settling for the Napoleon Room. First, the bathroom was just dismal, especially for a place that bills itself as romantic. The whole room and bathroom had such poor and unappealing lighting that I had to sit outside on the front veranda if I wanted to put on makeup. Forget about taking a bath or shower here. It takes minimum of 10 minutes to produce any hot water and the hand held "shower" that is part of the bathtub faucet produces only a small TRICKLE of water. After you soaped up with the cold water, plan on another 10 minutes to try to rinse it off. My husband wanted to kill me. I resorted to showering in my daughter's dorm. They thoughtfully provided a wall mounted makeup mirror, but it was not operable. The small pedestal sink provided barely enough room to put down your toothbrush. The good thing is that the bathroom was large enough to make it more comfortable for a traveler should they want to make improvements. On to the room...It was a small room (that's ok) but not laid out or furnished with a traveler in mind. Every square inch was crowded by useless furniture....2 stiff formal type parlor chairs (the only place to put your suitcases), a small dresser with no usualbe surface because it was covered with an old TV, folddown desk that served no purpose and took up precious space, a useless stand up valet where they should have left space for a luggage rack and tiny nighttables barely able to hold a cell phone. Again, it did not have to be this way and I wonder who looks at this and thinks this is good. As an interior designer and space planner, again, I could have made this room so much more comfortable in 5 minutes. You get the picture. There was barely a surface in the room for your personal things. The bed springs squeeked and the bedding was just a worn, "bed in the bag" type collection of dated polyester, not at all hospitality or hotel quality. We did not have a good nights sleep. I will say the cable TV,fan and air conditioning worked very well. There is nothing here that can't be easily fixed should the management take to heart my comments and desire to give the guest a much better experience.

Room Tip: Stay away from the Napoleon Room
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
NewOrleansMsMagnolia, Owner at Magnolia Mansion, responded to this review, November 25, 2012
We are thankful that this guest appreciated our location, parking, A/C, Cable TV, Fan and our Host. We are located right at the gateway to the Garden District, just off St. Charles Avenue & Mardi Gras Parade Route. Yes…this is the Garden District and our courtyards are surrounded by 150 year old living Oaks, Hedges of Holly and Camellias, and our garden is filled with Magnolia Trees, Azaleas, Gardenias, Night Blooming Jasmine, etc. However, I choose not to have living plants flanking our entry doors as I consider this décor and the gets changed seasonally, as well as for weddings. The faux plants do need replacing at least once a year after a hot summer, as they have faded some by the end of summer. I usually wait and replace them with faux silk Poinsettias for the Christmas Holidays for cost effective reasons and so they last through the entire season & do not drop their leaves. I then buy new faux silk plants at the beginning of the year. Regarding the comment about our grounds being scrubby…these guests stayed here August 24th & 25th, four days before Hurricane Isaac hit New Orleans. We had nonstop rain for weeks prior to the Hurricane landfall. Our grounds are serviced and manicured each and every Thursday or Friday (depending on weather and guest arrivals). However, if it is pouring down rain, service must be delayed until weather permits.
Having addressed the above, may I say that anyone traveling anywhere, should carefully research the place they ultimately choose to stay by visiting the properties official website in order to view all available photos, and most importantly, to read the properties complete description, room descriptions, amenities, location and policies. I strongly suggest that all travelers personally contact the property they are considering, so they can ask questions if they are extremely particular about specific details and amenities for their accommodations. Regardless, when booking a room, no matter if it is a traveler’s first, second or third choice… if one is disappointed in their choice, could it be that it is possible they did not take the time to fully research before booking… or they booked solely on availability or pricing. If these travelers “kind of expected this from the photos” and because they just needed a room, I don’t really understand their emotionally charged complaints and/or criticisms. The decor is simply a matter of taste and a difference of opinion of what is visually appealing and what is not. They made the wrong choice for what their aesthetic needs desire and/or and comfort require… it is as simple as that. Decisions are usually made based on something that altered one’s final decision, whether it was availability, location, pricing, or policies etc. Perhaps these guests did not visit our official website properties, which clearly show photos of each unique guestroom and give a complete detailed description of each unique bathroom; some have photos of the pedestal sinks and tubs etc. These same photos are available on other sites to view as well, however the complete description may not always be available on other sites. This traveler booked online over an extremely busy hot rainy August weekend. Note: Only when booking directly with Magnolia Mansion are you guaranteed the exact room description, floor, bathroom & themed room type of your choice. Otherwise, only the room type is available through 3rd party reservation systems. For example, we have 2 Queen Standard Rooms, 2 Queen Deluxe Rooms, 3 Premier Plus King/Queen, and 2 Luxury Kings (the Lux Kings are not available through any online reservation system at this time).
As far as the funeral home comparison…I don’t know where this traveler has attended previous funerals; however they must have been over the top and very opulent. Personally, the funeral homes I have been to look nothing like this property, as they are usually beige & brown décor. Magnolia Mansion has a bold beautiful red grand hallway, white parlors, butter yellow dining room and golden back foyer. However, here is a point of interest…the history of this property shows that there were two funerals held at this property (prior to decorating as it is shown today). The first was held in 1869, for the man who built this home, Alexander Harris. The 2nd was held in 1887 for homes 2nd owner, John Henry Maginnis, who was struck by lightning on July 4th. Another fact travelers & history lovers may find interesting is that this building also served as the American Red Cross Headquarters in World War II from 1939 to 1954. It has also served as a wedding venue for hundreds of brides over the years. Both wedding venues and funeral homes use faux silk flower arrangements for décor when attempting to stay within restricted budgets. When budgets permit, real flowers are used. If travelers don’t mind having a few extra hundred dollars added to their stay, we would be glad to provide fresh flowers upon request. However, our décor is strictly to provide the illusion of a time gone by.

My Mother & I bought this property in 2001, right after 9/11. At the time of purchase, this building was in a deplorable blighted condition, and we are given credit by many in the historic / preservation community for saving this beautiful piece of architecture and history. It has truly been a labor of love. Soon after a complete renovation, I opened Magnolia Mansion, a licensed hotel that operates more as a B&B and Wedding & Special Event Venue. I am solely responsible for decorating it as it looks today. This Victorian Décor is not for everyone’s taste and I understand and can appreciate that. However, the Victorian Décor, furniture and colors were researched in depth to recreate the atmosphere so visitors could step back in time. The furnishings are a combination of authentic antiques and well-made reproductions, all bought here in New Orleans. As I type this, I notice that our parlors have people visiting after breakfast and sitting in our parlor chairs and couches. They seem quite comfortable; otherwise I don’t think they would remain there.
I’m sorry that this traveler did not like the décor or sleep well in Napoleons Rendezvous. They did not mention any of this during their stay. One of the first things we ask our guest each morning is “How did you sleep”? We give them an opportunity to let us know if there is anything we can do for them. This traveler is one of the few who has not slept well here in over our 10 years in service. We can’t please everyone; however we do try our best to make our guests as comfortable as possible…if at all possible. . As for the night tables in this room, they are of French Design and hold a lamp, a clock radio, and can easily hold a glass of water, a book, reading glasses and a cell phone. Regarding the hot water, the water pressure, and shower/tub functions, they all work well in all bathrooms. That is provided the user is familiar with how to operate the hardware to switch from the tub to shower function, or from the wall mount shower to Jacuzzi tubs. There are some travelers that are not used to operating certain plumbing hardware, and it is up to the traveler to ask for staff assistance in operating or to immediately notify the staff if they have an issue or complaint. If we are not notified at the time of stay, then we cannot assist in resolving their issue. We are reported to be haunted here at Magnolia Mansion, however we are not known to be able to read minds…yet. As for the pedestal sink…it is fully described (photos too) as such on our website for that room, and/or other rooms that may have the same old fashioned sink. There is a 3 tiered brass amenities table in each bathroom for the purpose of putting grooming products /makeup, as well as hooks on the bathroom door for makeup travel bags. Regarding the bathroom lighting, there is a 5 light horizontal bar above the old fashion oval decorator mirror as well as a ceiling light. The magnified makeup mirror is attached to the wall next to the Oval Decorator Mirror over the sink (under the light bar), and has a hinged arm with witch to adjust for use.
Again, I’m disappointed that this Guest was so unhappy with their choice. Hopefully this review will help others to decide what is right for their travels when searching for a place to stay. Happy & safe travels to all.
Birmingham, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

If you have ever driven past or toured a grand southern plantation house and wondered what it would be like to stay there, this is your chance! We had a wonderful stay (week)! This is very different and the mansion is just beautiful. The architecture is lovely and the furnishings are very period. I had breakfast one morning alone at the end of the long table in the sunny breakfast room and was imagining how amazing it must have been to have lived in this mansion when it was built!

Tim was so sweet and was just a treasure trove of history! It was very interesting to hear the stories! Breakfast was perfect, fruit, danish, granola bars--not too much. The location is perfect. There is a small grocery store across the street....Walgreen's just a five minute walk.

The rooms are quirky and fun. Sure was nice to stay in a place that is not so vanilla and the same! We got a free upgrade room. Free WIFI, no telephone. We had a min-fridge which was very convenient.

Tip: When Tim offers to help you with your luggage, take him up on it! There are no elevators ;)

Thanks for the hospitality!!

Room Tip: If you can't do a steep, winding (beautiful) staircase, ask for the first floor rooms.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
NewOrleansMsMagnolia, Owner at Magnolia Mansion, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Thank you for choosing Magnolia Mansion for you stay in New Orleans. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed our location, complimentary Wi-Fi and Continental breakfast (just enough to get you through until you go to a JAZZ Brunch), the Mansion's decor and appreciated the architecture of the this historic property. The Guest rooms are meant to be quirky, each uniquely themed and yes... colorful. Thank you for mentioning the staircase and reminding travelers that we do not have an elevator. Many Small historic B&B's, Guest homes, and Inns don't have elevators. Travel tip... bring walking shoes, clothes to layer and pack light. Our Host will will always offer to assist Guests with their luggage and offer helpful tips about where to go and what to do in New Orleans. Take advantage of the knowledge and experience we have to offer you. Until next time...safe travels.
St.Louis, MO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

The inn is just beautiful and right off of St Charles street. Everything is larger than life with the 10 foot doors and all the decor...It is just lovely. We stayed in the Southern Comfort theme room and it was very quaint. The bedding was so comfy and cozy. I loved snuggling in every evening for a good nights sleep.
The wifi worked great in the room the entire trip. The host Tim was very nice and helpful, but did not bug you at all..Heck you would never even know he was there most of the time. He would leave in the evenings and you practically had the place to yourself..we hardly noticed anyone else around till closer too the weekend. I loved sitting on the big front porch sipping wine and watching the storms roll in. The breakfast is just bagels,pastry ect..But there is a nice little cafe just a block or so away called the Trolley stop cafe and it had wonderful breakfast. Before 8:30 during the week you could get the early bird special for $2.99..Great value and the sweet iced tea was the best. We spent 3 relaxing nights here..It was wonderful..The only down fall we had on this trip was the street care st charles stopped working after our first day...bummer..so you had too taxi, but or drive too Bourbon, French quarter..ect...

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for sharing your Magnolia Mansion experience with others. Thrilled that you were pleased with your Southern Comfort Room and bed, our Host, the Mansion décor, the nearby eateries (many nearby to choose from), our location, Wi-Fi and your privacy. Regarding the privacy of our Guests & feeling like you have the whole place to yourself and that is exactly what we want you to feel. Relaxed and peaceful. There is something magical about it. We do our best to be available for our Guests during the day and on call for emergencies at night. Sometimes we are not always working where we can be seen, however we are always here working somewhere on property, assisting a Guest, or on call. It is unfortunate that the St. Charles St. Car was under repair and renovation during your stay. The St. Car Repairs should be done throughout the city very soon. Our city is trying to get everything in tip top shape for Super Bowl this year, which is being held here in New Orleans. Normally, the Street Car is the best way to get around during the day, as one stops about every 15 minutes or so up until around 6pm. After that I suggest to our Guest they should take a cab after dark for convenience, comfort and safety. Until next visit…Safe Travels.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

I'm a researcher, so when it came time to have my first (and only, hopefully) honeymoon, I looked for a long time for the best place. I loved Magnolia Mansion from the beginning, and I was very pleased with our stay there.

First, we loved the location. The Garden District was the best spot for us, because it was quiet, lovely and within walking distance of some great restaurants and boutiques. The Magnolia Mansion is literally a block away from the St. Charles Trolley line, which my husband and I took all over town. We literally only used our car once to go to dinner 10 or so blocks away.

Secondly, I loved how the Magnolia Mansion has been authentically restored and decorated. The other hotels & B & Bs I researched were generally cheaply decorated and fairly cliched. I'm a fan of historic architecture and antiques, and I found both throughout the Magnolia Mansion. Our room was decorated with actual period furniture and silks, which were stunning. Our bed was comfortable, our bathroom was luxurious, and we had a great view. The communal areas are as beautifully furnished, and the outdoor areas are lovely. There are many rules at the Magnolia Mansion (no kids, no red wine), which I was appreciative of - that's what keeps the place looking good, well furnished, and a good place for couples.

Tim, the manager, and Hollie, the owner, were lovely. They were very helpful but gave us plenty of privacy, which I appreciated. Hollie, especially, was very understanding about some snafus that forced us to postpone our wedding, and I'll recommend her B & B forever based on that alone.

Breakfast was plentiful, and the coffee was strong, which worked for us. Keep in mind, though, that breakfast is not hot, because B & Bs in New Orleans are precluded from serving hot breakfasts. There are plenty of places around that serve hot breakfast if you like. My husband and I were fine with the breakfast that was served and appreciated how early it was ready so we could enjoy the city.

Finally, I don't know how we missed that the B & B was reported to be haunted, but we did. The last night we were there, we both awoke to knocking (on a wall?) that lasted a good 20 minutes, that we could never find a source for. Also, the bathroom light was on, though neither of us left it that way. We didn't get a lot of sleep that night, but it's a great story to tell.

We hope to return to the Magnolia Mansion soon. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone. I wish Hollie the best.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Bordello Moulin Rouge which was a nice combination of authenticity and camp - we lo...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Lancaster, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

Sorry for the title, but it really annoys me when reviewers complain about something that's City ordinance. Even though New Orleans city law prohibits *ALL* B&Bs from serving a hot breakfast, Tim, the onsite manager, makes sure there is still plenty of coffee, teas, orange juice, fresh fruit, cold cereal, packaged pastries, even bread and bagels with a toaster and a microwave oven for instant hot cereals.

Likewise the comment about "draconian" rules. We appreciated the strict No Smoking policy, especially when you consider this property is on the Historic Register and literally irreplaceable, and that cigarette smell is difficult and expensive to get out of the carpet, draperies and bedding,

As for not having someone available 24/7, I found that a bit ridiculous. This is a private B&B with an onsite proprietor, not a hotel run in a private house.

Now for my own review: I can't imagine why anyone would rate Magnolia Mansion any less than a 5. Our stay was delightful in every way.

The mansion is very well kept considering it's over 150 years old. The downstairs (main floor) and our room were spotless both when we arrived and during our entire five day visit. The rooms are all decorated in period furniture and spacious. Do look at the photos on their website as the bedrooms all have a theme and may not appeal to everyone. We didn't choose Magnolia for this, but it didn't bother us, either. Our (private) bathroom was both modern and enormous in comparison to the average hotel - or even B&B - bathroom. That was both a surprise and a treat.

This is a strictly adults-only B&B, and we appreciated the peace and quiet this offers. It made our stay as restful and relaxed as we hoped it would be. In fact, even though Magnolia was fully booked, you'd never know it. All the guests were very quiet and respectful of others, and we never once heard loud voices or a blaring TV - nice!

It's in a great location, just a block away from the St. Charles streetcar, which made getting around easy and inexpensive. The only time we used a cab was when I was wearing 4" heels to dinner.

Tim is as accommodating, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly and professional as anyone could wish for; he's a real asset to Magnolia. Even though hours are officially 8am-5pm, we invariably saw him in his office when we came in around 9 or 10, waiting for his guests to return (I imagine this was just in case someone forgot their key.) He lives onsite, so there's never any worry about someone being available for an emergency. Tim is also very well-versed in the history of the house, if you're interested.

There are ghosts (I saw one and heard two others), but they don't disturb anyone and aren't frightening at all. If you're a ghost hunter, you'd probably be disappointed at the marginal activity.

Room Tip: Look at the pictures on their website before booking.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
NewOrleansMsMagnolia, Owner at Magnolia Mansion, responded to this review, June 2, 2012
Tim & I want to thank you for posting such an informative detailed overall review for travelers to consider when making a choice of where to stay. Thank you for posting this for future travelers. Just for the record...I too recognize and appreciate that Tim is a great asset to Magnolia Mansion. He really knows this city, and is great at arranging tours & restaurant reservations etc for everyone who is interested, & is very accommodating to our guests.

To be very clear, in regards to cities restrictions of serving a Hot Breakfast, we do not have a restaurant at Magnolia Mansion and we do not have a restaurant licence to serve a hot breakfast. Therefore we are limited to serving a Continental Breakfast (with a choice of 2 hot egg, cheese & sausage prepackaged microwaveable breakfast sandwiches). I intentionally did not to even want to attempt to try to compete with all of the amazing restaurants to choose from in this city.

Most people save their calorie intake and room in their tummies for the gourmet meals served up by the great chiefs here in New Orleans. Also, we do leave complimentary snacks out 24/7, as well as fresh filtered water available to refill every one's water bottles when desired. An Ice Bucket is put out daily in the dinning room by the water each afternoon prior to closing the office. During the day, should someone want or need ice, all they have to do is ask us...we are here.

We are thrilled that your stay was delightful in every way. Magnolia Mansion apparently was the right choice for your stay here in New Orleans. I'm glad that you mentioned the themed rooms. I also suggest that all travelers review each room's description and look at the photographs, which are available on our website. I designed each room to have it's own unique theme, so travelers would not feel they are in just another hotel room. I want people to feel as if they have stepped back in time. Each room reflects something original to New Orleans & the south. Different rooms appeal to different tastes. I am also pleased that you appreciated our non smoking, privacy, and other policies. These policies are in place to protect every one's safety as well as this historic property. Many of our guests ask for a copy of our policies to give to their friend and families for when they stay at their home (our policies are available on our website as well). Most of our policies ask people to apply common courtesy and common sense. Again, If you are...
Nashville, TN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

I loved my stay here. The room was beautiful and the hotel was beautiful. Both had lavish decor. I went with my dad when we saw my brother's graduation. I had a great experience and would recommend it to couples or friends.

They do have a strict age limit (no children), all guests must be registered, and there are several other rules. If you read the rules beforehand and think you can follow them, then this is the place for you. Some people find the rules to be off-putting or draconian, but they are outlined clearly, and if you do not like them, you can stay elsewhere.

My only gripe is that the breakfast was not very diverse in it's offerings. I like eggs and biscuits, and expected more from an upscale place than granola bars, fruit, limited pastries, and oatmeal.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
NewOrleansMsMagnolia, Owner at Magnolia Mansion, responded to this review, May 31, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with others. We are thrilled you & your Dad enjoyed your stay. Thank you for pointing out that people should read the policies prior to booking. I have them posted on line for people to do just this so they can make the best choice on where to stay. Many people stay here because of our policies. We have many guests who have told us that they love the fact that only registered guest are allowed on this property so they are not disturbed and they feel safe. If a guest would like to have someone stop by & visit them during the day, while the office is open and this has been discussed and previously arranged with the Host, we do our best to accommodate them if at all possible. However, when and only when pre- arranged in advance, can any unregistered guests come on property and they are only allowed in the common areas (parlors, Veranda), and unregistered guests are never allowed in the guestrooms, so as not to disturb our other guests. To many, the obvious reason we have these policies in place for our property, is to insure the safety & privacy that many of our guest are seeking. Magnolia Mansion was designed to appeal to those seeking a romantic & peaceful environment. Many couples who have children, come to here (or a place like this) to get away from their children & have some quiet time to fall in love all over again. This is where you come to get engaged, or celebrate an anniversary, a honeymoon or just for a romantic get away. Regarding the breakfast. I also suggest they read research this, as our menu is our website & posted in other reviews, such as this one. Just a reminder to readers, we are within walking distance to many great cafes & restaurants, however, Magnolia Mansion does not have a restaurant on site. Our breakfast menu is more extensive than was explained in this review. So just to be clear for all of the TripAdvisor readers, so they know in advance, I will list a detailed description of each & every item offered is as follows. We offer the same self serve enhanced Complimentary Continental Breakfast each morning of your stay between 8:30am & 10:30am. This consistent menu offers the following: A Choice of…Coffee, A Selection of Hot Teas, Low Fat Milk, Orange Juice, Fresh Fruit (Apples, Oranges, Banana’s), Assorted WrappedPastries (a choice of a Cheese Danish, Cinnamon Rolls, Chocolate Hazel Biscottie), Assorted Wrapped Breakfast Bars ( Apple, Strawberry, & Blueberry Nutri Grain Bars, Quaker Multi Flavored Granola Bars) , Assorted Packaged Instant Oatmeal, Three Types of Cereal (Raisin Bran, Honey Oats, Cheerios), & Assorted Bagels & English Muffins ( 3 types of breads- plain, wheat & blueberry). Also available upon request, are a choice of two Hot Grab & Go Breakfast Sandwiches. The choice is either an Egg, Cheese, & Sausage on Croissant, or an Egg Whites (only), Cheese & Turkey Sausage on a Wheat English Muffin. However, be aware that you must ask to have one made for you, as it says on the Menu placed on the Breakfast table 24/7. I love my eggs & biscuits as much as this traveler does, and I have found this Breakfast Sandwich to be very satisfying to not only myself, but also our guests. It gives them just enough to hold their appetite at bay until they get to their favorite restaurant for lunch or Brunch. We do hope you & your father come back to stay with us & enjoy what you did enjoy & love about Magnolia Mansion. Happy Traveling to you, until we see you again.

Been to Magnolia Mansion? Share your experiences!