The positives: An excellent downtown location for business travelers and just fine for leisure travel, just a 10-minute walk to the French Quarter and the Riverfront. A very pretty indoor pool and whirlpool. Spacious rooms (and you can't beat those 2BR suites when traveling with kids!).
The negatives: this is an older hotel that is starting to show its age. (Hotels must age fast in NOLA with all the partying and carousing!). A somewhat rough-looking surface lot across a side street from the main entrance, for $16/day (although we parked there without incident.)
Overall not a bad stay, might stay there again for the big suites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a newly renovated 166 all suite hotel in downtown New Orleans. Many complimentary amenities are included in the rate that is provided such as a hot buffet breakfast, free wifi, and a light dinner meal with beer/wine service Mon-Thu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Low Cost Holidays, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Homewood Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Homewood New Orleans
- New Orleans Homewood Suites