This hotel in the Big Easy is located within walking distance of the French Quarter. Abundant breakfast, free drinks and even free dinner - what's not to like? Frankly, the breakfast was little more than average, and why would anyone come to New Orleans, one of the greatest eating cities in America and the world, and eat a buffet dinner in a hotel, even if it was free? Oh well, no accounting for taste. But the fact that they offer it is meaningful. They also had free wine and beer in the lobby in the evening. Can't beat that. There's a pool and a Jacuzzi. I was looking for a couple of tours and the concierge was able to book them at a much lower rate than in the Quarter. The staff was very friendly and helpful. There was a bit of a plumbing problem, not enough to bother reporting; it was hot in the room (didn't seem to have air conditioning, only ceiling fans); and some mechanical-type noise coming from within the hotel (the lower floors also have street noise, and there are bright street lights). But all in all, it was satisfactory.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a newly renovated 166 all suite hotel in downtown New Orleans. Many complimentary amenities are included in the rate that is provided such as a hot buffet breakfast, free wifi, and a light dinner meal with beer/wine service Mon-Thu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Homewood New Orleans
- New Orleans Homewood Suites