My stay in this hotel was amazing. The suite was large and comfortable and was great to go back to after a long day of walking in New Orleans. It was right in the CBD only a few blocks from the French Quarter and was very quiet. Kylie the concierge was great at her job She had many great recommendations for us and she was very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. The Manager's Reception from Monday to Thursday is a real treat as well - actually good tasting food, beer and wine. My only complaints were that on the weekend while we were there the water pressure was extremely low - the reception said that that was general in the city, which made sense but was annoying. The other thing that I would say is that the location is great, but that it is 3 or so blocks from the edge of the French Quarter, but if you want to walk all the way down to Frenchmen St. or even far down Bourbon to go out it is a long walk back. If one is going with friends to go out, I would recommend staying in the French Quarter probably, but this is a great place for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a newly renovated 166 all suite hotel in downtown New Orleans. Many complimentary amenities are included in the rate that is provided such as a hot buffet breakfast, free wifi, and a light dinner meal with beer/wine service Mon-Thu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Homewood Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Homewood New Orleans
- New Orleans Homewood Suites