The room we shared (6 of us!) was very spacious with 2 bathrooms with vanities outside the room with the shower and toilet. VERY handy when 6 ladies are trying to get ready in the morning. Friendly staff, particularly Kylie, the concierge. Helped us at every turn. Downsides - it took a few calls to get extra towels, the phone in the queen bedroom rang about 9 times starting at midnight on Friday night and going until 5:30 in the morning and no one was ever there (after futile attempts to get someone to check it we just unplugged all the phones in the room), and the breakfast was only mediocre (make your own waffles, institutional eggs, breads and bagels, juice and cereal). Much prefer the Embassy Suites breakfast. Also, we drank the in-room coffee the first morning and it was never replaced after that, leaving us only with decaf which did us no good after a night of hurricanes on Bourbon St. But the comfort of the rooms more than made up for the other inconveniences, especially since the front desk was very accommodating in printing our boarding passes while the printer in the business center was being worked on. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a newly renovated 166 all suite hotel in downtown New Orleans. Many complimentary amenities are included in the rate that is provided such as a hot buffet breakfast, free wifi, and a light dinner meal with beer/wine service Mon-Thu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Homewood New Orleans
- New Orleans Homewood Suites