My 5 girlfriends and I stayed here for 3 nights. We were in a 2 bedroom suite, that was very spacious. It had a living room with couch, chair, ottoman & large screen flat tv. The kitchen had a full size frig, microwave, 2 burner stove, sink, dishwasher & small table. The bedrooms were very spacious with 1 king & 2 queensize beds, which were very comfortable. There was a balcony off of the bedroom with the kingside bed. The best part we're the 2 BATHROOMS, each bedroom has it's own bathroom, with the sinks & vanities being in the bedroom. The staff here is VERY friendly & Kylie, the concierge, is very knowledgable & helped us out with tours and restaurant reservations. The free breakfast is plentiful, hot and a very nice variety.
Definitely would stay here again the next time we come back to this great city !!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a newly renovated 166 all suite hotel in downtown New Orleans. Many complimentary amenities are included in the rate that is provided such as a hot buffet breakfast, free wifi, and a light dinner meal with beer/wine service Mon-Thu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, AAA Travel Services, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Homewood New Orleans
- New Orleans Homewood Suites