Stayed a couple days for the Saints vs Chargers game and found the hotel perfect for our needs.
Breakfast selection was not as plentiful as other hotel chains but food was good and fresh.
Staff and concierge were great. Don't complain about the daily parking rate as downtown space is at a premium and that just how it is these days. Hotel rooms were spacious, clean and relatively quiet (on the 6th floor anyway). Location for us was great...short walk to the Superdome and of course the French Quarter. I would recommend this facility and it was one of our best football travel cities!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a newly renovated 166 all suite hotel in downtown New Orleans. Many complimentary amenities are included in the rate that is provided such as a hot buffet breakfast, free wifi, and a light dinner meal with beer/wine service Mon-Thu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Homewood New Orleans
- New Orleans Homewood Suites