We stayed at another of Hilton's minis (we previously stayed at Embassy Suites DC), and although the rooms were really, REALLY spacious, the beds and pillows comfy and the service, especially from the concierge Kylie, amazing - the complementary breakfast was only okay with the light dinner being quite poor. There was a variety at breakfast with the eggs always good, but the light dinner - or Manager's Reception - was not. We chose to pass on this 'freebie' and buy local fare instead.
For those wanting to purchase food to cook - there is an amazing grocery store (market) only a block or two away called Rouses. All-in-all, we would definitely stay at Homewood again should we be in New Orleans.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a newly renovated 166 all suite hotel in downtown New Orleans. Many complimentary amenities are included in the rate that is provided such as a hot buffet breakfast, free wifi, and a light dinner meal with beer/wine service Mon-Thu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Homewood Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Homewood New Orleans
- New Orleans Homewood Suites