We booked the 2 King Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Suite since there were 4 of us (2 couples) traveling together and were very pleased with our room. Our room was on the 11th floor and one of the bedrooms had a balcony overlooking Poydras Street. We were within walking distance of everything we wanted to see for our one night (10/06/2012) in New Orleans. Probably walked a total of 5 or 6 miles that afternoon/evening but the weather was beautiful and the streets were alive!! This is the third Homewood Suites we have stayed in when traveling and I will continue to book Homewood Suites whenever and wherever possible. The front staff was very friendly and accommodating. Even though this is an older building, it was beautiful and clean and the breakfast was very good. Parking is about $20 and is about a block away but was still very convenient. The only thing I will warn about is the fact that there are NO ice machines in this hotel. So if you want/need ice, you have to turn on the ice maker in the freezer in your room and wait on it or go to the front desk and they will give you a small amount of ice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a newly renovated 166 all suite hotel in downtown New Orleans. Many complimentary amenities are included in the rate that is provided such as a hot buffet breakfast, free wifi, and a light dinner meal with beer/wine service Mon-Thu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Homewood Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Homewood New Orleans
- New Orleans Homewood Suites