“best grits w shrimp” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: French, Seafood
“best grits w shrimp”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

we went to the place by recommendation of someone from mojitos. the place is inside the french market so it is a hit hot during summer. I tried the grids and shrimp and it was delicious

Fair Haven, New Jersey
“Great spot for Seafood!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Enjoyed lunch with a bunch of friends and got nothing but positive feedback from them. I had the boiled shrimp and oysters. The shrimp tasted perfect and had a nice spicy bite to them. The oysters were local and shucked right there. Not to mention they were ginormous. The atmosphere in the French Market added to the experience. I was very pleased with everything. I wish the crawfish were in season!

Corpus Christi, Texas
“Fresh Food and Great Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

This place had some of the best seafood that I've ever had. Like everyone else, I saw someone walk by with a Seafood Boat and I was hooked. We tried the Oyster/Shrimp Boat, Crawfish Beignets, and Jambalaya. Everything was good and I would definitely go back. At least 7 people stopped me while I was eating to ask where I "got that food". J's might owe me some money for advertising or shrimp or something...

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Marty Mard”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

My favorite spot in NOLA for authentic oyster poyboys & crawfish wanna go back right now but they closed lol

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best bbq shrimp”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

This is a small location in the French Market with the best seafood and great atmosphere. Crawfish, charbroiled oysters and BBQ shrimp were excellent.

Visited June 2014