“Great game day spot.... Even for wives!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Mannings Eat-Drink-Cheer is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #565 of 1,630 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Manning’s, located on Fulton Street across from Harrah's Casino and Hotel, pays homage to the area's unique architecture and reflects the city's "Laissez les bons temps rouler" attitude.The casual yet refined eatery features more than 30 flat screen TVs and unique memorabilia from Louisiana's first football family. Manning's menu features comfort food from the Mississippi delta with unique Creole twists and creative interpretations of tailgating classics. No matter who your favorite team is, Manning's is the place to Eat, Drink, & Cheer!
“Great game day spot.... Even for wives!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

We arrived 30 minutes before the games began on Sunday. The crowds rolled in at 12:00. You want to be early. Tv's are everywhere!! Food was great!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great Sports Restaurant/Bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

Lot's to look at. Lots of tv's for watching sports. Food was very good and so was service. Be sure to look at everything on the floors and walls.

Visited March 2012
Gulfport, Mississippi
“Great Atmosphere, Great Food, Great Beverages!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I was in New Orleans for a conference and Manning's was right around the corner. I went here on the first night and enjoyed a huge hamburger and some local beer and watched some pre-season football. The hostess and wait staff were a ton of fun and really seem to enjoy having us as their guests. The food was delicious and more than enough to fill me up. I enjoyed Manning's so much I ended up here two additional times during the week. If you get the chance, sit in the end zone and watch a game. Reclining chairs, food and drinks... Home away from home. My only complaint, I couldn't take the TV screens home with me. Two thumbs up for me!!!

Visited August 2012
Houma, Louisiana
“Looks like a fun place for drinks, bit I wouldn't go for the food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

Not that the food was bad, but it just wasn't great. Had the shrimp poboy and the fried green tomato salad. Both so-so. You'd be better off a across the street at Grand Isle.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Destin Fl
“Horrible Service.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

I paid $12.00 for a burger with cheap ice burg lettece. For that price they could at least have nice leaves of lettece and not that crap that comes in a bag. My waiter took my drink and never came back with my refill. When I asked about it I got no apology he just ran to get my drink, he just seemed very cold and not genuine.

Visited August 2012