“My whole body Thanks You!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Marigny Massage

Marigny Massage
2335 Royal St, New Orleans, LA 70117 (Formerly Massage by Eddie)
+1 504-939-4694
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #81 of 169 activities in New Orleans
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Now that you are here the path to healing is only a step away. We are trained in a variety of modalities including: Table Thai, Deep Tissue, Swedish, Neuromuscular Therapy, Reflexology, Sports Massage, and Chair Massage. I am a Certified Personal Trainer and offer 1/2hr and 1hr sessions as well. Marigny Massage is located in the Marigny which is 3 blocks from the famous Frenchman St and 15 blocks from Canal St. Marigny Massage is not a Spa, We are skilled Professional Body workers and that is what we do, but if a Spa atmosphere is what you prefer there are plenty of Spas in the Metro area.
Phuket, Thailand
“My whole body Thanks You!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

After traveling for more than 24h I definitely needed a good massage. Since it was my first time in New Orleans, I depended on TripAdvisor and as always, it didn't let me down. I found Eddie and Erika because of it and they were great! I will definitely go for another massage as soon as I land in NOLA again!

Visited December 2011
Edward_olavarrieta, Owner at Marigny Massage, responded to this review, April 21, 2012
Thank you Ilva K., for your kind review. Now that you are back in Thailand you should be getting a massage once a week (no excuses). You will be seeing us in Thailand in November-December of this year since we will be attending courses at the International School of Thai Massage in Chiang Mai. We'll make sure to bring you a few things from New Orleans. Anyway, upon completing your reservations to NOLA, please let us know so we can put you on our schedule. Thanks again and we'll be seeing you soon.

Eddie O. & Erika W.

New Jersey
“One of the best massages”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

After an intense business conference my husband and I scheduled massages with Eddie and Erika. We were just seeking a little stress reduction but we received much more. Both Eddie and Erika were some of the best massage therapists we have encountered (and we've had massages from Hawaii to Baden-Baden). They were sensitive, intuitive, professional and did just a plain old wonderful job. We wish they lived in our area and when we travel back to New Orleans we will definitely be back in touch with them. Try them; no way you will be disappointed.

Visited March 2012
Edward_olavarrieta, Owner at Marigny Massage, responded to this review, April 12, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind review. Please let us know when ya'll are coming back to our beautiful city. It was a pleasure for us to work on you and your husband and we look forward to your next visit/session. Enjoy the beautiful weekend and wish you were here for the French Quarter Fest this weekend. Yeah you right!

Eddie & Erika
Lihue, Hawaii
11 attraction reviews
“After a good workout, get a great massage!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012

I am originally from New Orleans and have gotten massages by Eddie and Erika for a few years now when I come in town. They know lots of styles and offer nice differences. A couple years ago, Eddie mentioned personal training to me as well. I finally took him up on it this time as I would be in town for a couple months. I have seen results in less than a month and then it's great to get a massage each week too!

Drink lots of water!

Visited December 2011
Edward_olavarrieta, Client at Marigny Massage, responded to this review, January 27, 2012
Thank you so much for the review. I am thrilled that you are happy with your results. Please feel free to call me anytime you come back in town. Thank you.