My experience at Loft 523 was unlike any other I've experienced - the room was minimalistic, almost spartan, the artwork was striking, the lighting more like what you would find in an art gallery than in a hotel room. At first, the look didn't strike my fancy, to be honest, but it really grew on me after the first day.
1) Love that there are iPod speakers in the room. The one thing I miss when I travel is music (I always forget to bring my speakers!), so I was able to jam out when getting ready for work.
2) Love the rainwater showerhead! Seriously. Amazing. Also, the bathroom feels like something out of a movie.
3) The bed was incredibly comfortable, and the room was GINORMOUS. Seriously - gigantic. Lots of room to jump around and dance, if that's your thing.
1) The internet sucked. I must have spent at least 2 hours trying to troubleshoot, and it still sucked.
2) The front desk sucked. The girl at the front desk was literally on her iPhone the entire time. Plus, there's nothing to do in the lobby, which was somewhat disappointing.
Overall, definitely worth the experience, if only to test your "coolness" factor, cause I honestly think only ultra-chic people would like this place at once.
- Also Known As:
- Loft 523 New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Loft 523 New Orleans Hotel
- Loft 523 Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Loft 523
- Loft 523
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Venere, Booking.com, Expedia, EasyToBook, Priceline, Hotwire and Tingo so you can book your Loft 523 New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.