We were here in July last year and now back again with a different room and experience. We were giving a wonderful king room facing the French Quarter and river where we could see the cruise ship port and our ship on the morning of our departure. two of our 4 walls had windows. The room had a walk in closet/dressing room with large frosted windows so our luggage did not have to be in the same room with us. We were at the end of a hall with a locked vestibule area that really blocked the noise from the atrium.
The wifi in the hotel has been upgraded since our last visit with more areas with free wifi included around the hotel. We self parked in the garage attached to the hotel at a very good rate for covered parking in New Orleans.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency New Orelans Hotel New Orleans
- Hyatt Regency New Orelans Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency New Orleans re-opened in October 2011 after a $275 million redesign and revitalization and features 1,193 guest rooms and suites, 200,000 square feet of meeting and event space, expansive food and beverage offerings, and unprecedented service. Located downtown on Loyola Avenue, the hotel is adjacent to the Louisiana Superdome and anchors the vibrant Sports and Entertainment District. Hyatt Regency New Orleans borders the new Medical District, the Arts & Entertainment District and is just blocks from the French Quarter, Ernest N. Morial Convention Center and the Mississippi Riverfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Amex, Priceline, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Regency New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.