Stayed here for 7 night for a family holiday. Staff was generally friendly however the service was just stupid at times. There were 4 of us in the room and it was in our reservation, however we had to ask for towels every single day. Every day when they cleaned the room they only left 3 towels. I know it's a small thing but very annoying for an hotel in this level. And this occurred EVERY day for 7 days.... we also had to keep asking them for cups for the coffee maker - the cleaning staff did not think to refill that while they were cleaning. You actually had to ask for a coffee maker since they don't have them in every room. Location was OK, I was under the impression it was closer to the french quarter, but it was more than 20 min walk with kids and there were no buses going in that direction.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency New Orelans Hotel New Orleans
- Hyatt Regency New Orelans Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency New Orleans re-opened in October 2011 after a $275 million redesign and revitalization and features 1,193 guest rooms and suites, 200,000 square feet of meeting and event space, expansive food and beverage offerings, and unprecedented service. Located downtown on Loyola Avenue, the hotel is adjacent to the Louisiana Superdome and anchors the vibrant Sports and Entertainment District. Hyatt Regency New Orleans borders the new Medical District, the Arts & Entertainment District and is just blocks from the French Quarter, Ernest N. Morial Convention Center and the Mississippi Riverfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.