Our annual Boys NFL weekend out. We stayed here only one night but the overall service was excellent. The staff was most helpful with tips on where the locals eat well and have fun. The Saints players actually stay here the night before home games and we had a couple of encounters with them in the corridors and on the elevator which added to the experience. The night before and game day atmosphere was very exciting. The ten minute walk to the superdome was more of a parade. Top it off with a Saints blowout of the Bucs and it was a perfect weekend.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency New Orelans Hotel
- Hyatt Regency New Orelans Hotel New Orleans
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency New Orleans re-opened in October 2011 after a $275 million redesign and revitalization and features 1,193 guest rooms and suites, 200,000 square feet of meeting and event space, expansive food and beverage offerings, and unprecedented service. Located downtown on Loyola Avenue, the hotel is adjacent to the Louisiana Superdome and anchors the vibrant Sports and Entertainment District. Hyatt Regency New Orleans borders the new Medical District, the Arts & Entertainment District and is just blocks from the French Quarter, Ernest N. Morial Convention Center and the Mississippi Riverfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.