The Hyatt Regency New Orleans certainly lives up to the Hyatt reputation for luxury, amenities, and service. The hotel is adjacent to the Superdome in the Central Business District and is about 20 minutes from the airport. The staff was courteous and very helpful in answering questions about the city. The room was modern, the bed was wonderful, the large flat-screen television was appreciated, and I had plenty of space for clothing and belongings. Although the hotel is within walking distance of the French Quarter, those not accustomed to physical activity may prefer taking a cab. It features a full-service convention center that was a superb venue for the conference I attended. Although I dined out each evening, the in-house breakfast and lunch buffet for the conference attendees was very pleasing and always included plenty of options for those seeking to eat healthy. The fitness center is located at the top of the building on the 32nd floor and boasts a panoramic view of the city. The in-house Starbucks was very convenient and the 24-hour market shop offers a variety of fresh and pre-packaged food items; it is also a great place to pick-up high-quality gifts and souvenirs. Be sure to order from Pizza Cosegna during your stay. Located in the Hyatt, they deliver organic pizzas made with handmade dough to your door for about $11! The Hyatt Regency is a great choice when staying in New Orleans and it will be my hotel of choice whenever I'm in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency New Orelans Hotel New Orleans
- Hyatt Regency New Orelans Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency New Orleans re-opened in October 2011 after a $275 million redesign and revitalization and features 1,193 guest rooms and suites, 200,000 square feet of meeting and event space, expansive food and beverage offerings, and unprecedented service. Located downtown on Loyola Avenue, the hotel is adjacent to the Louisiana Superdome and anchors the vibrant Sports and Entertainment District. Hyatt Regency New Orleans borders the new Medical District, the Arts & Entertainment District and is just blocks from the French Quarter, Ernest N. Morial Convention Center and the Mississippi Riverfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Travelocity, Otel, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.