Great job with the remodeling. Very nice and modern atmosphere. Stayed there 25 years ago and it was memorable then. Now more modernized and very open with a stylish feel. Only problem was with checking in. Very crowded entrance. But other than that its a very nice place and I highly recommend a stay there.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency New Orelans Hotel
- Hyatt Regency New Orelans Hotel New Orleans
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency New Orleans re-opened in October 2011 after a $275 million redesign and revitalization and features 1,193 guest rooms and suites, 200,000 square feet of meeting and event space, expansive food and beverage offerings, and unprecedented service. Located downtown on Loyola Avenue, the hotel is adjacent to the Louisiana Superdome and anchors the vibrant Sports and Entertainment District. Hyatt Regency New Orleans borders the new Medical District, the Arts & Entertainment District and is just blocks from the French Quarter, Ernest N. Morial Convention Center and the Mississippi Riverfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.