We really enjoyed our stay here. The staff was nice, but will try to work you for tips. Room was very nice and very clean. Quick walk to the french quarters. Quite at night. No truly negatives to say. We did get our charged for parking the first night but received a discount for the second night when we brought it up to the staffs attention.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency New Orelans Hotel New Orleans
- Hyatt Regency New Orelans Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency New Orleans re-opened in October 2011 after a $275 million redesign and revitalization and features 1,193 guest rooms and suites, 200,000 square feet of meeting and event space, expansive food and beverage offerings, and unprecedented service. Located downtown on Loyola Avenue, the hotel is adjacent to the Louisiana Superdome and anchors the vibrant Sports and Entertainment District. Hyatt Regency New Orleans borders the new Medical District, the Arts & Entertainment District and is just blocks from the French Quarter, Ernest N. Morial Convention Center and the Mississippi Riverfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Regency New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.