“Head Rush!” 3 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #959 of 1,630 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: There are about 4 of them on Bourbon Street. The service is poor and I had bugs in my drink. The Mgr on duty could have cared less.
New York City, New York
“Head Rush!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stopping at Jester all I could be reminded of was Wet Willies in Sobe! I am a huge fan of Wet Willies so I gave Jesters a chance and was dissapointed :(

The drink was the same as any frozen daiquiri, next time would spend my $$$ at a better bar!

Visited December 2012

Sioux City, Iowa, United States
“Pizza + Daiquiris = Genius”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

If you've had too much to drink down on Bourbon St look for one of these places. (I think there are 3) After a couple yummy slices of pizza, you can get a daquiri to go. I recommend the Hurricane.

Visited June 2013
Connecticut
“Jester is no joke”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Only one reason to come here. GET THE JESTER!!!. Tastes great and you are drunk before you finish it. Other drinks are good and not as strong. I didn't eat here and from other reviews I would avoid it.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Galveston Island, Texas
“Why did we go in this place?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I honestly can't recommend this place...for any reason. Watery, weak daiquiri - horrible pizza. One of the staff said something really vulgar to my niece and a man approached me to go party!
If you want awful food and service and to be propositioned by a creepy, totally intoxicated guy - give it a try.

Visited May 2013
Dallas
“DO NOT GO to this business. Staff steal from you, are rude, and even violent.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Visited 16 May 2013. Most of Bourbon Street is very pet friendly... NOT THIS ONE! An employee became extremely violent, and proceeded to push me, causing injury, for no apparent reason other than having a small dog, and not leaving the establishment as fast as he wanted. He appeared to be high, and as soon as I threatened to call the police, they quickly closed down for the night. DO NOT go here. Plus, I paid for a product that I did not receive. Just avoid it all together.

• Visited May 2013