Stayed here for 2 nights before a cruise. The hotel is very charming with great period details. They still use real keys that you leave at the desk when going out. You don't see that much anymore! The location is in the French Quarter but far enough off Bourbon St to be quiet. It's an easy walk to Bourbon, Jackson Square, Cafe du Monde, etc.
Staff were very friendly and accomodating. They have a small bar off the lobby for a quick cocktail or nightcap. We had a one bedroom suite on the 4th floor that looked out over the cute courtyard and pool. The suite was very large and comfortable. The walk in closet was larger than most hotel rooms I've had in Tokyo! There's a large living room and a dining table as well.
Would definitely choose this place again. Good location, comfortable and great value!
- Also Known As:
- Le Richelieu In The French Quarter Hotel New Orleans
- Le Richelieu In The French Quarter Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Richelieu is a small hotel, 85 rooms, located in the historic French Quarter. We have a cafe & bar which overlook our courtyard & swimming pool area. Our in-room amenities include private baths, satellite television, refrigerator, telephone with Free Wireless Internet, Free local calls, hairdryer, iron & full-size ironing board. We also feature Secure, Self Parking On Premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Le Richelieu in the French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.