We booked this Hotel as we wanted to stay in the French Quarter and the driving instructions to get there were bang on, which is always a help if you are somewhere new.
After check in we drove around the back and parked the car in their secure car park.( $20 per night ) , We booked in for three nights and had a really nice room with a street view. We had done our homework with the location and because of this we walked everywhere (so the rental car had a rest) . Good Hotel choice for us in a really good location near areas we wanted to see and visit. The hotel staff were great as well.
p.s A bulb blew in the ceiling lights so we reported it to our chambermaid. Within 10 mins the maintenance man was there and the light was replaced. !
- Also Known As:
- Le Richelieu In The French Quarter Hotel
- Le Richelieu In The French Quarter Hotel New Orleans
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Richelieu is a small hotel, 85 rooms, located in the historic French Quarter. We have a cafe & bar which overlook our courtyard & swimming pool area. Our in-room amenities include private baths, satellite television, refrigerator, telephone with Free Wireless Internet, Free local calls, hairdryer, iron & full-size ironing board. We also feature Secure, Self Parking On Premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Priceline, Agoda, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Le Richelieu in the French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.