My first trip to New Orleans, my best friend and I stayed here. It was incredible affordable and nestled right in between the Bourbon St near the French Quarter. Just a few blocks walk and the debauchery and exuberance is in full force. Just a few blocks in the other direction to Frenchman St and you find a rich scene with amazing street and club performers serenading you with jazz and blues. The hotel was very clean, the pool was nice, and it was a peaceful escape to get some rest after all the partying.
I will definitely stay here again, and recommend it to anyone on a budget (or not)
- Also Known As:
- Le Richelieu In The French Quarter Hotel
- Le Richelieu In The French Quarter Hotel New Orleans
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Richelieu is a small hotel, 85 rooms, located in the historic French Quarter. We have a cafe & bar which overlook our courtyard & swimming pool area. Our in-room amenities include private baths, satellite television, refrigerator, telephone with Free Wireless Internet, Free local calls, hairdryer, iron & full-size ironing board. We also feature Secure, Self Parking On Premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Le Richelieu in the French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.