Our visit was for Mardi Gras so the hotel was very busy with a lovely atmosphere. The staff were courteous and very friendly at all times and nothing was too much trouble for them. The hotel is a beautiful building and full of character. The public areas were sumptuously decorated and our room was spacious and very clean with an exceptionally large comfy bed. The bathroom was a little outdated for my taste but I'm sure others might like it!
An excellent location - central for all the excitement of Mardi Gras, especially for Frenchman Street and the French Market, but nicely away from the madness. Having said that the hotel is not cheap and would have benefited from having breakfast included in the price.
- Also Known As:
- Le Richelieu In The French Quarter Hotel New Orleans
- Le Richelieu In The French Quarter Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Richelieu is a small hotel, 85 rooms, located in the historic French Quarter. We have a cafe & bar which overlook our courtyard & swimming pool area. Our in-room amenities include private baths, satellite television, refrigerator, telephone with Free Wireless Internet, Free local calls, hairdryer, iron & full-size ironing board. We also feature Secure, Self Parking On Premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Le Richelieu in the French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.