If you want a hotel in French Quarter with a walkingdistance to the mainattractions - this is the place. Exspecially if your into jazz and want to visit The Frenchmen street. At the same time the hotel is located in a more quiet end of the quarter. I had a good sleep even though I visited the city during Mardi Gras. The staff was great and very helpfull, and that means from the frontdesk to the housekeeping. The breakfast was not included, so be prepared to pay for it. You will also find nice places for breakfast just around the corner. I had some problems with the Wi-Fi, but in The French Quarter - with all the brickhouses - I was told that this is something you got to deal with. Sometimes I had to sit in the lobby to get a stabil line. However, it was nice, clean and safe at Le Richelieu. I would deffintly stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Le Richelieu In The French Quarter Hotel New Orleans
- Le Richelieu In The French Quarter Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Richelieu is a small hotel, 85 rooms, located in the historic French Quarter. We have a cafe & bar which overlook our courtyard & swimming pool area. Our in-room amenities include private baths, satellite television, refrigerator, telephone with Free Wireless Internet, Free local calls, hairdryer, iron & full-size ironing board. We also feature Secure, Self Parking On Premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Le Richelieu in the French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.