“Family” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #127 of 152 hotels in New Orleans
Savannah, Georgia
“Family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

I traveled with my 3 kids while road tripping and we had an awesome time. The beds could have been more comfortable but all and all i was satisfied. The staff was great I loved that the young lady remembered our names and greeted us everytime. My youngest son was in love everytime she mentioned his name.

Room Tip: 1st floor is best if traveling with kids

30 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012 via mobile

Was very clean and the service was great. Really enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed April 2012
CHALMETTE,LA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

I must say the Studio 6 in New Orleans was probably to best hotel experience I have ever had!! Dreaux the General Manager and his staff including Danna and Christina were the most accomodating and gracious--true examples of that good old Southern hospitality we here soo much about but sometimes don't experience---this hotel literally will bend over backwards to make your stay most comfortable; I stayed during a transition time into a new home and needless to say that is stressful in itself but the staff definitely minimized an otherwise trying time! If you ever visit New Orleans please do look Dreaux and staff up----I am sure you will have an equally pleasurable experience as I did.

Room Tip: All the rooms have a kitchenette which is great if you like to cook!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012 via mobile

I absolutely love staying here! My stay has always been pleasurable. It's secluded and the staff is soooo helpful. If you want privacy at a great price, this is the place!

• Stayed May 2012
baton rouge
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

Everything about this hotel is great! The service and quality of the room was excellent. I would highly recommend to others. This hotel was wonderful and this was the perfect place to stay. The staff was great very helpful. The hotel was close to everything we had a wonderful time.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

I was traveling with my wife and this was our first time in New Orleans. We found the staff enchanting and a fine example of true Southern Hospitality. We had no issues at all. I read some of the other reviews and I am not sure what kind of a smell they could be talking about. I have a very sensative nose and I did not smell anything except some kind of room deordorizer which my wife and I both liked. The price was great for what we paid! The only suggestion would be "free WiFi" and maybe FOX news on the TV cable choices. Other than that, our stay was wonderful and we will be back again next year.

Simpsonville sc
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

Myself and my 2 kids stayed here for a week

when we checked in there were only 2 towels for 3 people when I asked for more, I was told I had to use the towels and turn into reception like a criminal b4 I got more finally after speaking to the manager I got towels

room was on ground floor 2 double beds in room one facing a wall with closet which meant I could not see tv when in bed

room was smelly, dirty dark and due to fact the view was brick wall very depressing

Internet was down entire time I stayed here no explanation

had dog its indoor with corridor difficult to walk him a $50.00 non refundable pet fee was sprung on me at front desk though not explained when I booked reservation
hotel is in dumpy area beside a home depot no decent resturants

Room Tip: check out your room b4 you pay
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Been to Studio 6 New Orleans East? Share your experiences!